The path to becoming a parent may be complicated by conditions that require skilled nursing. Women may have difficulty becoming pregnant, carrying a baby to term, or complications after delivery. Our registered nurses are available to assist these mommies-to-be at home or in the hospital. In addition, trained obstetrical skilled nurses are available to assess mothers with uncomplicated pregnancies, reassuring them that they are healing well and having a normal postpartum course.
Our skilled nursing services include:
- Fertility injections
- Progesterone injections
- Preconception care for high risk conditions
- Postpartum care for mother
- Specialized baby care for babies coming home from the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
High risk conditions may include:
- Hyperemesis gravidarum (excessive vomiting
- Preterm labor
- Gestational hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Gestational diabetes
- Placenta previa
Postpartum care for mother includes:
- Monitoring of uterine involution/bleeding
- Incision checks for lacerations, episiotomy, cesarean section
- Pain management
For more information on all of our skilled nursing services, please visit www.alliancehomecare.com.
If you are a skilled nurse and want to learn about job opportunities, contact us here.